Well, it has certainly been a roller coaster these past couple weeks....
My car is fixed now so I don't have to drive the other green honda accord ex in the family (Mom's Car). It did cost a pretty penny but a lot was done to it. Since the oil seal broke, oil got on the timing belt. So the timing belt had to be changed along with the seal. Well, when you change the timing belt it's convenient to change the water pump as well since you've already done the work necessary to do so. When you change the water pump, you have to change the radiator fluid (that's really chump change). I got new spark plugs as well. So yeah, a slew of things were changed and the cost came out to be 350. It would've been 250 if not for the water pump but the old water pump had been on there for about 116,000 miles... so hey, why not? It's usually 150 to change just the water pump. Anyway, I'm just happy I can drive my car again.
We now also have 4 more years. I havent been so stressed in a while. Now, I'm just disappointed but cest la vie. At least George W. Bush can never be president again. Well, not unless he runs as Vice President with someone else, and after that person wins, he kills them off. 0_O? Cheney-Bush 2008?!
Well, other than the Fate of The Nation being decided for the next 4 years and beyond, and me being reconnected to one of my favorite hobbies, not much is new. Got a haircut, cleaned my room, did laundry, working on cleaning my house, get to build another computer (not for me though), half-life 2 coming later this month, but like the radiator fluid, it all feels a bit like chump change.
Anyway, I hope you pick up your phone sometime rodel, hopefully your car will be ok after you get those tires on and I hope you like those shirts pat, hope you get practice for that tennis tourney lisa, hope you're not so tired kress, and hope you got your wireless routing going kim.
Hope is perhaps the most important form of speculation.
By the way, Ling Ling rocks.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.