Are you OK kim? O_O?
And yes, welcome to cingular, Rodel =) I actually like cingular despite all those people who complain about it. Unlimited mobile to mobile is nice, unlimited nights and weekends are nice too, and rollover... I've accumulated roughly 1200 rollover minutes. Haven't had too many signal loss issues either. So having a cellphone hasnt been the ugly horror story that it could've been =)
I heard you're playing EQ2 now Rodel. How is it?(especially now that you've gone broadband). Are you going to the LAN party on friday? It's definitely been a while since the last one. I'm sure my computer will be up for the challenge =) 800mhz of GLORY! I probably need to go out and buy half-life 2 now though, and I'm pretty sure I can run hl2 if I can run Doom3.
Wow Kressler, I never knew that song had a music video. I definitely liked the song when i heard it on the radio but I wish more people had listened to it or that it got more airtime. The video certainly has a lot more impact and I think the message couldn't be any clearer which is probably why it didn't seem to get much publicity.
Enjoying your vacation Lisa? =)
So hows half-life 2 pat? Oh yeah, I'm callin dibs on Mark's infect monitor for the lan since I dont wanna bring my somewhat big monitor. I'm sure all the stuff you brought from the office will come in handy for the lan. Let me know if you need some help preparing for it. I've done a bit of preparation for it already =) I've folded the IDE cables inside my case and I've tidied up some of the other wiring, I've also reduced noise quite a great deal for my computer. Nick's computer won't be anywhere near as loud and obnoxious as it used to be since I gave him a new cpu fan as well, although he might put it back on just for the lan. =P
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. My mom is back from Vietnam and I did manage to clean up a great deal around my house. I don't perform miracles but I think i was pretty damn close =) The cleaner my house got, the dirtier my room got though. It was a disaster area (even pat would think it was messy) for a while although it's a bit more tolerable now. I'm off to go study roughly 150 pages worth of material for my midterm tomorrow, hopefully my flash cards and notes come in handy. Wish me luck =) And sorry for the long-winded hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.