Kressler, let me recommend for the DVD drive, there is a LiteOn DVD-RW drive that is somewhere around $80. Really good deal. Probably do some searches on pricewatch.com and you (or Rodel) can find it. Sorry I wasn't able to help with papers today Kress, but I am still out of it and don't think I would be much help.
So I just got home a little bit ago from Roger's bday party and sleepover at Leah's place. I have to say that it was awesome. I bet Albert remembers more about the night than I do, because I drank more than I ever have before. I had 3 shots of whiskey, 2 shots of 151, 1 liquid cocaine, 1 rasberry vodka, 1 smirnoff, some drink that Leah gave me (no idea what it was, sorta strong), a couple swigs out of a champagne bottle, and half a pepsi ;-). At least thats what I can remember, there may have been more. When we were finally leaving the club around 2am, I had to hold onto Rick's shoulder so I wouldn't fall down. No puking though, just lots of fun :-D Man was I drunk though..
I'd have to say that I almost forgot how much fun clubbing can be, actually I never mixed alcohol with clubbing before... it's cah-ray-zy. From what I remember, I danced for like 3 hours straight (and didn't give a crap that I'm a horrible dancer), and I think I probably significantly embarrassed myself on the way home in the limo. To some degree I was the night's entertainment. Let's just say that alcohol makes your confidence level go through the roof. I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves when everyone gets to see them.
Woke up this morning after about 5 hours of sleep. Apparently I was still drunk, and I can still barely feel the effects of the alcohol even now. We went to Roscoe's (mmm!! Guy's morning out, take that Lisa and Kressler! (sorry Rodel :-p)). I got maybe another hour of sleep sometime during the day at Leah's place, and we all watched a couple movies on TV. Good times, most definitely. Special thanks to Albert for being Mr. designated driver, even though we spent the night at Leah's anyway :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.