Awww... our teacher gal on the west coast is becoming tech savvy *tear* lol.. yeah.. thats totally not an albert sentence =) Anyway, it doesnt change the fact that it does warm my heart... You bought a 19" inch Sony LCD.... my goodness... you have no idea how good that is to hear. Those things are gorgeous... and its big! 19 is not for the weak at heart =) New hard drive and DVD-RW as well.. wow, you might as well get a new computer... In fact, you seem like you're almost halfway to a new computer with all the parts you're getting. Hmmm.... it'd probably take another 400 bucks to have a totally new system. Anyway, I hope the new hard drive is a seagate because western digital = decent, seagate = so great. But my goodness... if you're gonna get a DVD burner get a plextor. They have one at newegg.com for $67 after a $30 mail in rebate... It's a 12x and Plextor makes some of the best optical drives out there. It's really a steal.. I'm tempted to buy one myself although I have absolutely zero use for it except to reduce drive clutter (I have a cd-rw drive and a separate 16x DVD drive which only reads and doesnt burn). I've done my homework =)
Kim, goodness gracious, i can't believe they rejected your california id. It's probably one of the most elaborate state id's out there. What kind of idiot would make such an elaborate fake id? I think its funny that they thought the california id was so weird that they wouldnt accept it. A lot of times you can tell the difference between a fake id and a real one just by feeling the quality of it. Oh well, you were right to leave that place and head to another bar =) Also very happy you got your wireless router working ^_^ I cant belive you were hungover and managed a 100%.. Are you really that goood? or is Boston the kinda school that would make me very happy if I were a student there?... Besides that, the person telling us to not work too hard is the same person who managed to graduate from UCI in less than four yours... Methinks you're more peculiar than meets the eye =)
Lisa, only you could manage to be the way you are... and you can take that as a compliment. I read the first couple words of your entry and new it was you who wrote it. And you are correct, I did not drink any. I had an okay time, it was certainly interesting to see roger get totally blasted. It was the first time I actually witnessed him in his drunken state. I think Pat will let you know that he managed to hold all that liquor but just barely.
Yeah, Pat. Your alcohol tolerance has been going up and up since you first got started drinking. It's almost frightening. At this rate it seems like you'll have the highest tolerance in the group, oddly enough, those 3 people being vietnamese. Although, I'm sorry Pat, but you're the rambling drunk. Thats the type of drunk you are. Rodel seems to be the sleepy drunk, lisa is the super giddy drunk, kressler is a mildly giddy drunk, kim is the wildly happy drunk, and I'm more of the morning-after-innuendo next-to-zero-effect drunk (at least from what I can tell so far). Yeah, a lil less of that liquid courage for you =) I think you had a bit more than you needed to be well-buzzed.
I'm sure you had fun getting to run around finding parts to buy for Kressler huh Rodel? =) Hehe, I know you enjoy a good romp at a technology store as much as I do. I hope you're enjoying your internet connection as well. Anything new with you?
As for me, nothing much new, it's just life as usual =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.