hahahaha albert! I think you're the one that sounds like you ;) hehe...but thanks, i think =).
guys...i don't know what's gotten in to me...i've become a freakin vegetable today! hehe...hopefully tomorrow i'm more productive...i didn't do anything since I've been home except do dishes (finally) and surf the web. While I still can find nothing out about the Maroon 5 Troubadour pictures, I have discovered that there is a humongous possibility that Maroon 5 will be playing at Aladdin on New Year's Day. *sigh* I think we shall just miss them. Ah well...life works in mysterious ways.
If anyone is interested, you might want to enter the Michael Tolcher contest, they're drawing one name in 2-3 weeks for him to play in your living room!!!!! =) hehe...of course i entered the day they posted the contest ;). If you need answers, let me know ;).
Duncan...I ordered the lyric book from the website and it cost $25 for this ity bity little paper booklet but....here's the great redeeming quality...he SIGNED IT!!! It's a real signature b/c i can see the sharpie through the paper and...it says, "TO LISA BIG KISS" hehe =). Now that's a nice surprise =). *sigh*
Hope alls well everyone! =) hooray for umm...good music, good friends, good fun, good times =).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.