Monday, November 08, 2004

Aww, our little party gal over on the east coast is tearing it up *tear*...i'm so glad you're showing everyone how much fun they really can have ;).

Patrick! I guess you had a good time =). hehe...who knew you could hold so much liquor! Albert...any drinking out of you? I'm guessing not, but I'm sure you had a blast anyhow ;).

Kress hope the grading is going well...i'm sorry i'm not there helping right now! Unfortunately my homework is taking longer than i anticipated! I ate dinner and showered, thinking homework would be a cinch...not! Hehe, we have extra b/c we get Thursday off for the holiday, so I'm now sitting here, trying to understand this crazy algebra pattern stuff.

Rodel, any crazy partying for you lately? =) hehe

Kress and I have a ticket for Tolcher w/Everclear on Thursday December 2 (it's right in between the Sondre shows) at the Anaheim HOB. If anyone wants to join us, you can buy tickets from ticketmaster online, they were about $40.

We have to get together to talk about X-mas and such soon...maybe dinner this week sometime? Kim...what days will you be in Mammoth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.