Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hope Kress is feeling better =) Hope tennis was great fun boys =) Hope the LAN party was a success and you all had a good time =) Hope Kim is enjoying cold Boston weather and ready to come home =)

I reserved a spot for myself and 1 guest at the Matt Nathanson show this coming Friday. I may be able to call back and reserve up to 3 more spots if anyone would like to join me. Kress, are you still up for it? If you're considering...it's free...show's @ 10:00 p.m., but the line starts earlier (b/c I'm not a plantinum member)...I shall be departing from my apartment about 6:30-7:00...show is at the Hollister store at the Topanga mall in Canoga Park. Let me know =).

Kim!!! Sunday sounds good to me...just let me know where and when and the celebration shall begin =) hehe... woohoo for fabulous celebrations! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.