Sunday, August 05, 2012

Treat yourself!


I didn't skimp on the presentation today. It was a perfectly nice day to have lunch outside. The noodles were cool and refreshing and the chilled sake was a nice match. Cha-soba in a homemade soba sauce topped with sesame oil, roasted seaweed, sesame seeds, ikura, and a soft-boiled egg.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fancy fancy Albert - I like! :)

The Taco said...

Someone was treating herself to a spa day, so I treated myself the best way I know how =) Also, it's a little bit of a celebration for finishing some major improvements to my website and for getting an interview for a job.

Unknown said...

Ooh...yay Albert! Fingers crossed for your interview. =)

Your photo makes me want to eat cold noodles from Anjin. =)

Tara said...

I see...I am gone for one afternoon and then you treat yourself to the most amazing meal?! Why don't I get stuff like this when we eat together?!?!?

J/k...sorta. =P

Kimothy said...

I want a reservation at Chez Albert

Unknown said...

Seriously, Albert - let us know when you open your restaurant so we can come visit!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.