Friday, August 24, 2012

SSL (Sorry So Late)

Wow, I'm totally overdue. Extra long post to make up for it!


Looking down...from Angel's Landing in Zion Nat'l Park in Utah.


Creative light and black and white - Took this shot a little while after Albert got his new DSLR. We were playing around with the uber-flash against a white wall. Kinda look's like a reverse of those old ipod commercials, huh?


Book I'm reading - How To Be a Woman by Caitlin Moran (screen shot from my tablet). This book is very funny and makes me reconsider my current positions on things women and feminists like to argue about. I heard about it on NPR.


Cozy...nothing like a freshly made bed in a Vegas hotel!


Owling or planking - Kind of a cop out on this one, since I didn't know how to take a picture of myself owling or planking. (As I write this, I'm alone at home and my smartphone is my camera so...) I made this years ago for my mom and I'm super proud of it!


Beginning of your day (on Wednesday) - Advil. I will just say that I was not having a good time on Wednesday morning.


Purple - Purple flowers taken during a trip to the Berkeley Botanical Gardens. I'm kind of impressed that my smartphone can capture this intense blue/purple color!


Numbers - #40115 =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the Zion photo - i'll visit one day! That book also looks interesting - maybe I will give it a read if I ever find some spare time. :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.