Thursday, August 09, 2012

We are young

When I first thought of this challenge, I just thought it would be interesting to see what you guys would do. Of course, I didn't realize how hard it would be because there are lots of songs I love. I spent all last night thinking about it! Finally, I settled on my current favorite song:

So if by the time the bar closes
And you feel like falling down
I’ll carry you home tonight 


This picture also coincides nicely with another favorite song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo! =)

tehRoo said...

good hair day!

Kimothy said...

Thanks rodel! I'm pretty sure I had got it done that day though, bc I usually see my hair lady on my bdays bc I get complimentary bday cuts

The Taco said...

I like the feel of this photo. It definitely says nightlife.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.