We had lunch at home today after our Ralph's run. Chili and cornbread. Usually Trader Joe's is our go to store, so we had to improvise on the lunch goods...normally it's mmm, mmm, good. Today it was the odd soy sausage chili and cardboard cornbread special =).

4 comments:
Cardboard cornbread. :) I would have guessed cork board from the photo. :)
Hehe.. yeah, trader joe's is definitely a wonderful place.
They have a pretty good cornbread mix there and you can also substitute coconut oil (also from TJ's) for butter. Put that sucker in a cast iron skillet and you're flying high. The tempeh they have also works really nicely in chilli. Clearly, I've spent way too much time there.
Darn that cornbread and chili looks so good!
Hehe...yes, normally, we add 1/2 ground soy and 1/2 tempeh with the deliciousness of the TJ's cornbread mix. Although, we have not tried coconut oil! Matt would die! I guess that will be in our next batch =)
The cornbread pictured was indeed cork board! It is now in the trashcan =)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.