MOKROOPALs are.... Mo = Lisa! K = Kim & Kressler! Roo = Rodel! P = Patrick! Al = Albert!
This is there newest member of our family. Lucky number one passed a few months ago. This is Lucky number two.
Awww.. I didn't know/remember you had a dog named lucky too. Condolences on the loss. Hopefully Lucky the second will help with that.Your glasses are more like de-magnifying glasses =)
I know, right? I though that would end up happening but was already two days late with this challenge, so I just went with it
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
2 comments:
Awww.. I didn't know/remember you had a dog named lucky too. Condolences on the loss. Hopefully Lucky the second will help with that.
Your glasses are more like de-magnifying glasses =)
I know, right? I though that would end up happening but was already two days late with this challenge, so I just went with it
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.