Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Rain on the Parade...

So here it is... the bad news...

Wayne Brady's performance at the Improv has been cancelled. I don't know why. Apparently Jay Mohr will now be performing on April 2nd. Booooooooo.... Sorry Rodel =(

Anyway, it just started raining quite heavily down here.. I hope it's not like this tomorrow night or for the rest of the week in fact. By the way, how's the weather in Boston Kim? Well, I hope your attempt at drinking $300 dollars worth of alcohol hasn't left you feeling under the weather. =)

Kressler, you're not a bad teacher. In fact, you're a great one. I think it's a tough time for teachers in today's society. I think the job of being a teacher has become progressively more difficult in this day and age. If you need another grading session, feel free to impose =)

As for you Ms. Mouri. Wow, I'm impressed. It's quite a list of goals you have so I hope you can get around to accomplishing all of it =)

I hope you're enjoying my Porno Graffiti CD Pat because I'll be coming back for it soon! Anyway, I hope you and rodel are have a Pyro-blast playing WoW. I certainly don't want to be an Ogre and Interrupt your adventures. Hope you two rogues are getting some sleep, there's nothing like playing when you're rested =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

are you crazy...jay mohr is freaking hilarious! i'd still pay to see jay mohr!

Kimothy said...

uh, dude, yeah. i was juss going to say the same thing. jay mohr rocks!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.