Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I need replies!

I've found out that there will be two orchestrated concerts (one in san diego and one in l.a.) for music from the final fantasy series composed by Nobuo Uematsu. Those of you who would like to attend, please let me know so I can purchase tickets. The L.A. concert is on May 16th ( a monday, and during my finals week so I'm not sure about this one) and the San Diego concert is on July 14th. Tickets are 40-50 depending on which section we choose. Please let me know if you're interested so I can buy tickets before all the other geeks buy them =)

Oh yes, and we're still on for Jay Mohr on the 2nd of April. =)

1 comment:

Kimothy said...

o.O i am verra interested!! but i'll have to mull it over a bit. i'll let you know later. =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.