I'm back from my trip to Berkeley. I got back around 2am today so I'm guessing if you guys did hang out, I probably missed it. Unless of course you were at the Denny's we typically eat at 1:30am, in that case, I was across the street getting gas at the Chevron =) Anyway, I feel pretty relaxed after my vacation. Although I had to wake up to go to a funeral at 7:30 today.
It was actually a very sad funeral. Not to say funerals aren't sad, but this one in particular because it was my babysitter's husband who passed away. My babysitter and her husband took care of me for a good portion of my early childhood, as early as the age of 2. So in a lot of ways, he was like a grandfather figure to me.
Anyway, I hope you all had a good week. I'm looking forward to Teitur =) Btw, I hope you enjoyed the Mayumi Kojima CD, Lisa. Oh yes, and I have a CD you might want a copy of Pat ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.