So yesterday, I had some free time. Enough (or so I thought) to install the head unit you guys got me. So I tore apart my dashboard to figure out... lo and behold.... this would be harder than I thought. There are several special parts you need to buy as well as having the right tools for installation because you need to shear and crimp wires (there is actually quite a bit of wiring to do). Well, I decided that it was a lot of trouble to buy and crimp everything, so today I just went to the nearby car audio place and had them do it =) Anyway, it's installed now and I'm not sure what the verdict is on how it sounds because I need to adjust. I'll have to burn myself some cd's to test it out, so I'm in for some good times ^_^
Yesterday, I also finished filling out a Jury Summons questionnaire. Yup, I got the dreaded jury summons. I'm going to reschedule it to the 1st of June and I need to mail that out tomorrow. Who knows? Perhaps it was the jury summons for your case Pat. =) "He's Innocent!"
I also decided to start cleaning my room yesterday (as well as doing some laundry), and not just a normal clean, but a full scale war against disorder. I've been throwing away things left and right, sorting, reorganizing, and my room looks actually looks worse than when I started which is an indication I'm heading in the right direction. Hopefully I'll finish that tonight (and hopefully finish my laundry by tomorrow).
As for tomorrow, I'm gonna take my car in to get an oil change, tire balance & rotation, and steering alignment in the morning. So hopefully it'll be done by afternoon. I'll probably be up at your (Kressler) place around 5'ish if that's ok. I'm guessing that's about the time we should be there if we want to leave by 5:30 Kim. So Lisa, let me know if you want to carpool to Kressler's and someone please tell me who I need to pay and how much I need to pay for the ticket.
Oh yeah, I found out I got a 97% on my lab practical in anatomy today. w00t! Anyway, I hope your yesterdays, todays, and tomorrows are all interesting. Oh yes, and have fun on your trip tomorrow Pat!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.