Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Another Long Day...

So today is the day of my lab practical in anatomy. I feel somewhat prepared after the two study sessions I had over the weekend but I think I'll be spending part of this morning filling in the gaps. I should do just fine, my classmates certainly seem to believe so, and I can take the test not looking like a cave man =) After the weekend excursions and yesterday's trip to Anjin (which was awesomely good as usual, Thanks Pat!), I certainly feel relaxed. I'm very happy about my two purchases as well, and I'm sure you're all quite happy with yours.

Anyway, I'm gonna to get crackin now. Hope you all have a friggin fantastic day! (Because sometimes good just doesn't cut it) ^_^

1 comment:

Kimothy said...

lol, your vernacular always amuses me so. =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.