Here's the update...
Teitur...Wed, March 23 @ Largo
8:00 doors. We need to arrive no later than 8:15 or we lose our table.
It's $15 cash at the door and a $15 minimum for food.
I have reservations for 5 (kress, patrick, albert, tara, and myself). If anyone has changed their mind and cannot go, I need to know asap so I'm not charged for cancelling. It should be good!! =)
Phoenix...Fri, April 22 @ Avalon Hollywood
7:00 (I dont' know yet if that's concert start time or doors)
It's $25 each for kress, albert and myself. Patrick...you weren't sure, so I didn't purchase you a ticket. Let me know when you are certain and we can get you hooked up ;).
Yea, exciting times! =) Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend busy as everyone was =).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.