Kim is online! Well, only at school. I still haven't gotten things hooked up at home. Funny story, I ran into Virginia Zavala. We have a few classes together. We were comisserating together on the differences between east coast and west coast. Hehe...
When my mom dropped me off at the airport, she cried, then I cried. The first night was kinda lonely. This whole living on my own things is more different than I'd imagined. But now that I've had my first day of school, I'm feeling much better. I've made a few friends so far and I'm getting better situated with the area. As soon as I get one more class added, I'll be all set with my schedule.
So anyhoo, I miss you guys like nuts. I'm still uber jealous that y'all are going to see Maroon 5 and Gavin, but have fun and blog all about it. TTYL, Kim.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.