i'm back! what did y'all do this weekend? vegas was fun. i was expecting super hot weather, but it wasn't all too bad. there were actually a few spurts of craazy thunderstorms in between the sunshine. kinda weird, but i guess that's desert weather. first day i lost $40 at slots and then $100 at slots, drank a yard of daiquri to amuse myself. on sunday, my friend won $200 at a $1 slot machine, so i tried my luck at the same machine right next to it, using $3 from his winnings, and also won $200! funnily enough, my other friend tried another machine of the same type that was 2 machines down and then won $300! Craazy. So at this point, I am up $160.
Later we go clubbing at the Baby's, which is inside the Hard Rock Hotel, and get this, I saw Hyde from That 70's Show! We were waiting in line at the front and the security let him through, I guess because he's important and all. The bouncers were very selective, there wasn't really any line formation. Basically, they were letting in VIP and groups of girls only. We couldn't gotten in if it weren't for the guys in our groups. Finally, we decided to grease the bouncer with a hundred dollar bill and then he let us it. A high price for dancing, but it's cool because after dropping the bill to get it, everybody else paid for our cover and drinks for the rest of the night. Of course, I got uber-drunk. It was lovely. =)
On Monday, I got overzealous with my luck and lost $100 at craps, and then $200 at slot machines. Bah. So this Vegas trip, I donated around $200 to $300 to the casinos. Good times.
Lisa, evidently, your kids are more subdued and behaving this time around, but they also seem to be a bunch of pansies as well. Crying all the time? They need to toughen up! You're not a bully afterall. But alas, they just need time to get used to you and then they will love you and next year, they'll be crying in their new class because they are missing you. =)
Doot doot doot... verra tired am I. Must crash for the night for I have work early tomorrow. Missed you guys this weekend. Hope to see you all soon, especially since my departure is ever nearer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.