Thursday, May 20, 2004

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S FINALLY OVER! wOOt!!!!

My last final was today and now I'm free!!!!! Let's party this weekend =)

I'm sure.... absolutely sure... that some of us are in the same mood I am. Kressler, you must be pretty relieved to be done with all of that work. You always go the extra mile for that sort of stuff =) I'm also glad you used one of my shirt ideas... although I really think you should have used the idea where you have a picture of a red ox and on the shirt is says "Leo says "GER!"" Chemistry buffs would love that one. And Pat, I know you're always up for a party. You can only play so much smash and 02jam =) I think it's cool you'll actually be competing in the tournament on sunday. And yeah, bringing your controllers is smart. Can't use crap controllers and have things go wrong. I really hope Adam wins the tournament. So yes, good luck with that. Rodel, you're always up for some fun as well so you're partying with us,YEAH! Lisa, ummm... you have no excuse to party other than the fact that its fun... and we need your place.... so uh... you have to whether you like it or not! o_O! hehe... and Kim... you're so close to finishing too! I know this week will be a hectic one and I'm sure you're as anxious to finish as I was. So if you have time perhaps you should relieve some tension with us this weekend =)

I'm pretty much up for anything tomorrow... I gotta get my oil changed sometime in the next couple days and set aside some time to buy some uber car wash materials and pamper my car. Maybe redecorate (aka clean) my room too.... wOOt! I'm definitely gonna make my summer worthwhile. Now to start thinking of ways to fill the days ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.