Well... You get reimbursed for the 2 rooms at the key club convention right? I think it would be pretty jacked if they actually made you pay for them since you were the chaperone. You also get part of the money you spent on school supplies back I'm sure... so yeah, i agree.. things will be good.. Hopefully whatever happens will be for the best with your future employment situation... oh yeah... t-shirt idea.... you should have a picture of a red ox... and in quotes will be the saying "Leo Says "GER!" " Only the nerdiest of nerds will get it.... or..... HONC if you love life (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon).... or or... OUTLAW DIHIYDROGEN MONOXIDE! The planets most lethal substance! .... hehe... and if you wanna take a stab at the religiously dogmatic .... "It took 400 years to admit the Sun is at the center of our Universe. Science: Don't get left behind in the
Lisa, it sounds like you need a clique pc. =) I'm sorry to say I won't be joining you guys at the kweller concert =( It's the last month of school so I can't really be out as much.
I'm sorry. No dancing cow pictures Kim. Unfortunately I dont always have a camera on me. It's good to know you came out even at poker. Coming out even is a victory in itself ^_^
Hey Roo, whats up? I'm guessing you're pretty busy with school these days =) Anyway, just hang in there. I hope your bruises healed up from broom ball too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.