Tuesday, May 25, 2004

*yawn*...I'm so tired today...but I survived the Lord of the Rings madness thoroughly satisfied =). Krisi, Kimi and I got to Best Buy around 6:00pm and waited on the hard cement in line for one hobbit's autograph quite dear to Kristin's heart. omg...insanity...he didn't start signing until 10:30pm and good thing we got in line early...seeing as my wristband was 67, whilst the stragglers ended with wristbands at 500 or so! The DVD for LOTR went on sale at midnight and they had free giveaways at select Best Buys, so many people wandering by thought our line was full of insane fans, waiting for a DVD we could simply buy at noon the following day =). CH 7 was filming the insanity for a bit and my mom caught the segment on TV yesterday, and saw the 3 of us waiting for our moment inside =). We finally met Dom (the hobbit Merry) at about 11:45, one more addition to my wall =). We got free goodie bags of LOTR stuff and I couldn't resist purchasing the DVD, since it was midnight by the time we got through the autograph line =). Which, by the way, also came with a LOTR Entertainment magazine =). Although I'm not a full on costume wearing, t-shirt making, LOTR fan, it was great fun =).

I think I finally hit the couch at 2:30...*sigh*...my poor kids, I was a bit cranky today...not enough sleep =). oh well =). off to wake-up at the gym =) later gators =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.