Thursday, May 20, 2004

Glad to hear the kids love the shirts Kress ;)

So what events do we have coming up? 2 weeks till the next concert? Also, anyone up for going to Disneyland sometime soon (I want to go on Tower of Terror!). Ms. Lisa said it was pretty good but I'm also afraid there are gonna be really long lines for it... so maybe if anyone has a annual pass we can go early morning or late at night..

As you guys can see, I'm obviously posting here again (as if I ever was...), I'm trying to keep up on things :) I also started a blog of my own to write down what happened to me each day, or whats going through my mind: boku wa kuringa desu, reading material for if you are bored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.