Thursday, May 27, 2004

well guys...my pendulum of life has swung the other direction...just as I think things are sooper dooper...BAM! yes, that's right...BAM! The pendulum has swung and knocked me over!

The Honda dealership has sent me a request to rescind letter. They ask that I return the vehicle to the premises immediately upon receipt of the letter in conjunction with their rescission rights clause on the contract. *grrrrr*

Panic insued for a bit until reason prevailed. According to the clause, they supposedly can cancel the contract if they are unable to assign me to a lender. However, I received a bill and am officially assigned to the Honda financial service center. hah! My dad has assisted me in drafting a letter to the dealership stating our concern with their tactics.

We'll see what happens. This car is becoming a grand headache. =s

I'm afraid to enjoy myself too much for fear of another drastic swing, but my Sondre buddies...I'm thinking meet at about 5? Well, we can discuss this weekend =)
If everyone is free Saturday, it's my pick =)...Roscoe's anyone? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.