omg... I just noticed I spelled "America" wrong in my last post.... I feel like a total dumbass now.... Perhaps it was a Freudian slip? mmmmmm..... rice...... hehe
Anyway, hope you crazy kiddoes had fun at the kweller concert. Please post on how cool it was so I can be jealous! =)
Finals study goes well. Once this week ends I'll have the freedom I crave so much! Anyone up for tennis or going to the beach? =) Hell, once this week ends I'll be up for just about anything. Whose turn to pick is it anyway? Is it yours Lisa?
Hmmmm... gonna wash my car and get my oil changed at the end of this week. What else will I do with my new found free time? Time to start planning... oh wait... study first! plan later! The temptation to get side tracked is so strong! -_- *focus*
Good to see you've finally blogged you bastard! hehe. You are though.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.