Thursday, April 08, 2004

what did you guys think of PCN? I hoped you like it I wasn't even nervous at all and I didn't notice we were at almost full capacity. Maybe I was born an entertainer. hahah.

Rosarito, was Las Vegas New Years for three days, and it was hella good food, BETTER THAN ALBERT TACOS. Whoa, that statement I cannot comprehend, then we went to the flea market and some of my peoples jacked some stuff while bargaining for items, we got some VIP treatment at this one club, and then it was all about the unlimited drinks where I was never hammered, just a bit buzzed, but for reals I was lonely, I wish my hunny came. But no one noticed it, I kinda left the club after about half an hour when the party was just about to start after having 6 drinks (margarita, Long Island Ice Tea, Fuzzy Navel, Vodka/Cranberry, Tequilla Sunrise, Screw Driver) off of the 11 drink menu, to sob in the room from lonliness, then our vacation leader almost got arrested casue the club demanded more money, any time that happens, you have to bribe the cops with money. It's funny cause the room we were at super loud music was playing and the walls were vibrating, I'm tired of club music and never heard of mexican music at all. Taking a shower was pretty crappy, nice clouded water. Eventually people came into our room and being silly, nothing scandalous happened in our room but it was outside our room cause our room is the stand up story room, we had a three floor party. We drank Bacardi Lemon, Barcardi Superior that was 3 bucks for the little bottle, yeah it's 10 pesos = 1 dollar, but we all payed in dollars, we drank all these drinks with Tampico, that was funny, I had about 4 of those, and drank some that didn't finish. I'm clean yo. But I'm sick from shouting mindlessly. It wasn't funny when my car overheated twice yesterday cause the water pump is messed up and it's at the shop right now. but I came home nervously. Now I'm at home and resting up and checking on comments about PCN and plenty of after comments about Rosarito. One of the girls from the school newspaper wants to write about us, so I had to email her all the stuffs which took a long while. So yeah that's it.

Bah, Albert is going to Asia, that means you won't make it to the July 10th Bonfire?

Thanks for coming to PCN to cheer me on.

I love you hunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.