Awww... it's ok kress. It's understandable. Just conserve money for now and try to get those credit card bills off your back. Just a lil bit of money management goes a long way =) I'm sure you'll be fine if you just count the pennies. I wish you could go too but do what you need to and we'll all still stand behind you just the same.
Hmmm... I'm still undecided about the kweller concert seeing as how its on the 23rd of may which is right before finals. Kweller rocks according to Lisa. I need a second opinion.. hehe... so what do you think Kim,Kress, anyone? =) *sigh* there's always the dilemma of time... I better put my thinking cap on for this one and i'll let you know by tuesday Lisa...
Howd you do at poker Kim? Did you run a rampage and take everyone's money? Oh by the way, I was leaving from a lunch with my buddy David, and I saw DANCING COWS..... O_O Well, they were people in cow costumes and they were dancing on the corner to advertise the opening of some new restaurant... but anyway, I thought you'd be interested in that tidbit.
Anything new with you Roo? We should have another DDR get-together. I really need the exercise. Or maybe some tennis >=) My matching shock absorber emits an aura of evil! lol... now if only I could get my racket to make contact with the ball....
Yo Pat. Do you read this thing? hehehe... just checking.
Anyway, let's figure out plans for this weekend. Oh yes, in other news, I got my car stereo workin again so I'm happy. I had to go to the honda dealership in order to get my stereo's anti theft code but once that was done taking everything apart and putting it back together was simple enough. YAY! I GET TO LISTEN TO THE GOOD STUFF AGAIN! w00ters! I also bought the Mayumi Kojima cd.... I remember blogging about that a while ago... she was the one who sung the song "hatsukoi" which was played in the nintendo commercials that they usually showed at the theaters... good stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.