Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Ooh.. "In Living Color" first season? I'd opt for that if I were you. Yeah, Love Actually was a good movie as well. It had it's nice little quirks like Hugh Grant dancing, a guest appearance by Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean), and the eccentric rock star.

Good god (it's fun saying things like god and hell when you're an atheist).... now that you guys put everything in perspective... that is a lot of concerts. Ok.. you guys are going to have to refresh my memory on what concerts I'm going to....

I know I'm going to see one of the maroon 5 concerts.. or so I believe... and I know I'll see both Mraz concerts.... I'm going to miss the mayer concerts unfortunately... and I think I might want to see the kweller concert (he supposedly rocks but I'll have to see about that)...but I'm going to have to pass on Sondre. Yeah, I'm going to need a memory refresher for the maroon 5 concerts.

That reminds me... we have two b-days coming up in the next few months... I've already begun planning! I know what to get you people.. bwahaha!

So much to do so little time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.