Thursday, April 01, 2004

Hump day is over so we're on the fast track to the weekend, w00t!

Ochem was pretty interesting today. We actually had the dean lecture us for ochem since our regular teacher had to go to the ACS convention. I got a free periodic table poster too. I have lots of plans for today so I'll definitely be keeping busy.

I'm lookin forward to PCN and I hope you have fun in Sacramento too Kress. Will you be able to make it back in time to join us? Is Pat going as well?

I just applied for the job and my application is good for the next couple of months. They'll call me when they have an opening so hopefully my phone will be ringing any day now. ^_^

Yeah, I made blue martini's on saturday using that blue raspberry mix that Lisa bought recently. I ended up drinking about 3 of them (not all of them were made by me or for me but for some reason or another they ended up in my hands). I also tried an amaretto sour and a fuzzy navel (what a funny name for a drink). I'm just glad you didnt have anything to drink before you gave me my haircut roo.. hehe.. I still think I would prefer Jamba juice to alcohol. I think Jamba juice gives me more of a buzz ^_^

It sounds like you have quite an exciting weekend ahead of you Kim. Don't get too smashed ^_^ Maybe some ice cream will quell the pain in your throat =) Hopefully, you'll be feelin a lot better soon.

Oh yes, I won't forget to burn you those games Lisa!

Damn.. some mashed potatoes from Harry's sounds really good right about now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.