Hey Kress.. I'll pay you next weekend (the weekend of the spa) ^_^ Fo sheezy!
I hope you get a big refund. I hope all of you do if you had to pay taxes. Wow, spa day is right around the corner. Maybe we can hit the beach or play some tennis.. i've been itchin to play again.. i know i'll be better this time =)
And yeah, I'm sorry roo but I wont be able to make it to the july 10th bonfire.. i'll be leaving on the 5th and coming back the 28th.. so I'll make sure we hang out before I leave in honor of your b-day. I'm sorry I cant make to the mayer concerts either. Jeez, you gals are hardcore.. 2 mayer concerts in 2 days....
I'm lookin forward to seein your footage pcn roo especially the comedy goup XD so good!
Oh yes, next week is Pat's week to pick =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.