Because I'm, well, I am who I am... I had to Google all popular flying songs, and actually found a pretty good list: http://www.alaskajim.com/lists/flying_songs.htm . I'm pretty sure miK got it right, but if not, then I'm going with Hillary Duff's Fly since I'm sure Albert is a huge Hillary Duff groupie.
The two pictures I combined were one of a plane and one of the moon. I took both in the same afternoon from the same location. They just didn't happen to be in the same picture until some photoshop magic happened =)
5 comments:
I think I need more of a hint - maybe the musical artist?
Otherwise I say Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters
Fly me to the moon?
Because I'm, well, I am who I am... I had to Google all popular flying songs, and actually found a pretty good list: http://www.alaskajim.com/lists/flying_songs.htm . I'm pretty sure miK got it right, but if not, then I'm going with Hillary Duff's Fly since I'm sure Albert is a huge Hillary Duff groupie.
Sailor Moon - Airplanes
Kim gets the prize on this one.
The two pictures I combined were one of a plane and one of the moon. I took both in the same afternoon from the same location. They just didn't happen to be in the same picture until some photoshop magic happened =)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.