Thursday, August 02, 2012

None of us could live without it.


No, it's not abstract art. It's our closest star, the sun. Just about every ounce of energy not locked away as matter that has ever been used by any living being ever can be traced back to this source, 150 million kilometers away.

3 comments:

Chickencrazy said...

Your sun has the little rays that kids always draw on their pictures! =)

Unknown said...

I try to hide from the sun for fear of sunburns BUT Photosynthesis is pretty darn important. :)

The Taco said...

I like the rays too! It made me feel like a kid to see them show up in the pictures.

It's funny you should mention photosynthesis, Kressler. That was actually what I was going to do before I decided to take a picture of the sun.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.