Friday, August 10, 2012

4 photo-a-day pics catch up

Oops, I'm officially a photo a day slacker, so here are the 3 pics I was behind on plus today's:

9:00am

I was working at the Googleplex and begged for this fantastic piece of Google Android meets Google Analytics schwag:



Eggs! 

 My creative wife's favorite pajamas are eggs-traordinary:



Favorite Song:

(it takes a LOT of imagination to get it:)


Hint 1: All the animals up top are "living"
Hint 2: The pic at the bottom is supposed to be of a prairie
Hint 3: The song name as depicted above is as I remember it when it was popular in 5th grade.  BUT - it's not exactly the song title.

Still not sure, yeah, this was a tough one.  So, if you were in 5th grade around 1988, the hottest song around was Bon Jovi's Living on a Prayer!  Except some unnamed person thought it was actually called "living on a prairie".  Yep, true story.


Beverage that makes you say.... Ahhhhhh

After a couple glasses of this, you'll probably be saying many things.  Ahhh may be one of them.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read all your hints for the song & thought, "sounds like Living on a Prayer" - then read the rest of your post. :)

The Taco said...

I like the egg pajama pants. I think I owe the fact that I have a pair of candy-cane pajama pants to Lisa.

Also, Android mascot with line graph is indeed awesome schwag.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.