geesh...I haven't been on here for a bit and look at all I miss! shame on lisa!
aqualung...i'm so there! woohoo!! =) umm....if anyone else is and there are still tickets left, i'm also in a marc broussard mood =) should be good times =).
cartoons...you guys missed He-man and She-ra ;).
Things have been busy and incredibly awesome all at the same time =). Let's see, in the last 7 days, I've been to L.A. 5 times. =) Hehe.
Friday was Phoenix/Dogs Die in Hot Cars (w00t)...
Saturday was the ever amazing book festival (thanks to Kress for coming with me and enduring my crazed spree to see ooberific authors...3 autographs)...
Tuesday I went to Virgin on Sunset to pick up the Ben Folds wristbands. I purchased mine and had to return later that night in new clothes to purchase another one for Kressler ;). Hehe, I felt sneaky, lol =). Then I visited the Borders in Westwood to see if Daniel Handler aka. Lemony Snicket (author of A Series of Unfortunate Events) and Brad Silberling (the director of the movie) were still signing. They were ;). Hehe...so I stood in a line full of children to meet the elusive genius. He was quite the comedian...the night was fabulous. =)
Thursday, as Kress mentioned, was the Ben Folds show and signing...*sigh*
Friday I was featured on television along with 250 other lucky audience members on the Jimmy Kimmel show ;). Hehe. Kristin and I went to see her favorite "Lost" actor Dom. Apparently they have this new policy, where if you purchase your ticket online, you have the "express" pass. So, we stood in this ity bity line waiting to get in and were the 2nd party ushered onto the stage. They seat people in the oddest fashion, all over the place, but we were quite fortunate, being placed in the second row! We had to look up to see Jimmy Kimmel at the start of the show because we were at his feet! Hehe, it was great =).
That was L.A. Hehe...I'm sure we'll return soon =). Yesterday I went to a symphony at the OCPAC. *sigh* As great as it all was, I think my exhaustion + dim lighting helped lull me to a constant nodding off during the performance. Perhaps if I had known the pieces or something! Ah well...
LET'S HANG OUT TODAY! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.