Hola!
So I finally feel collected enough to blog. I think the last time I blogged was right before finals? I feel almost like I've been in an abyss of some sorts since then. Part of it was school and the other part was recovery from school =) Apparently some things have happened since then! But first...
It's always nice to be remembered, so it must have been very nice to have Michael Tolcher remember you. He really must be cool if he remembered you're e-mail and your name. Then again it may not be so surprising, I think being the Kressler that you are, you leave a good impression =)
Jeez Kim, you got to meet Quentin Tarantino and you talked to him casually? Only two words to describe it... Verra Cool.
Lisa, Do you ever get the feeling the Harry Potter books just get exponentially bigger each time you read one? Jeez they ballooned from 300 to 800 pages. I don't know how they're supposed to fit it all in just one movie. Do you think Harry Potter is becoming slightly annoying? Anyway, I do have something for you =)
Glad you're feeling better Pat. I think I might need to buy an XP home cd off of you for my sister's computer =P Is everything all done with version 4 now?
Hope things are going well for you Rodel. I'm guessing not too much is new on your end. Just tennis and the usual huh? =)
So..
I'm glad I got to take a break after finals. The several days away from home was just a nice breather but it is also nice to be back. I actually drove down the 101 from SF this time around. It's a gorgeous drive. We should all go sometime this summer. Anyway, I'd like to hang out this weekend so if anyone has time, let me know ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.