Wednesday, May 11, 2005

gah

My week is going to suck so much. Upgrading PB has been insane so far. 27 hours and so far only 2 out of 4 servers I am trying to update are done. There are 38 servers total to upgrade *sigh*

I knew last Friday was going to be my last chance for fun before v4, so I partied it up at PAC Formal (table 4 all the way!). I had 16 drinks that night that I could remember... there may be some that I can't remember, oh fun drunken good times it was...

Other than that one glorious night, my last 3+ weeks has pretty much sucked. It's been all day coding, all night coding, and then sleep. Bleh.

Kressler, as for that pick, my current plan is to have my room spotless after version 4 is done.. so give me a week or more before I start working on my room and finding where that moved to. It's still here.

Hope all the Mokroopals are having a better time than I have had these past few weeks. I'll be ready to party it up once v4 is out and there are no more problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.