Friday, January 21, 2005

Who needs a title?

So the second week of classes has ended... I've been pretty busy since school started but things are always busy when you get back from a vacation huh? =) I'm taking 3 lab classes this semester... unfortunately all 3 of them are tuesday and thursday =P At least my mondays and wednesdays arent too ugly. Yeah, the vegas money was no match for school books ... Lots of other things going on to keep me busy... Apparently my cousin and her daughter are most likely going to be moving in with us sometime around the middle of February. My mom also plans on fixing up a lot of things around the house. Most likely our plumbing system will get a tune-up as well as wood flooring for the entire front half of the house. I'm planning on using the opportunity to redecorate. I'm looking into getting a bedframe, a new desk, and maybe a new bookshelf. My new wiper blades for my car still haven't come in yet.. well, one of them came in but I'm still waiting on the second one. It looks like it'll be a while before I'll need to use them anyway. The weather has been awfully vunderbar lately ^_^ Let's make the most of the opportunity and hangout this weekend yeah? =)

Is everything ok now kressler? what a fiasco that seemed like.... I wouldn't call it bad luck.. unless you consider it bad luck when someone ignores your wishes =P Well, if you wish to get rid of the mold in the carpeting I have a steam vac you can use =)

Hmm Pat... I seemed to have made an error in judgement... maybe a 40x60 poster wasnt the best idea... hehe.. apparently frames that size aren't very common, and I'm sure you'd realize that if you've done some searching. Oh yeah, I got a new cd, and I think you'll want a copy of it =)

Oh yeah, I don't think I'll be attending any concerts in the near future. =( I'm not sure why, but I just don't feel up for it. Perhaps that'll change in the future, but for now, I wanna take it easy. I'm also at a loss in terms of doing anything for my b-day. Maybe I'm sad that I don't get to be 21 anymore. It's certainly a very fun age to be =)

Do you act your age?

Apparently I do.

3 comments:

Chickencrazy said...

hahahaha...apparently i'm living in my 30's!! hahaha

hanging out this weekend sounds oober-rific

Unknown said...

hehe...it says i act like i'm 26. =) how oddly correct.

thanks albert but my sister is letting us borrow her steamvac apparently.

hanging out might be good...but i'm posting at almost 9pm on saturday and haven't heard from anyone...so maybe tonight it's not going to happen. =)

Patrick Clinger said...

24 years old... not so far off

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.