hehe...it always takes me so long to think of a title for my comment. so...from now on...I shall attach a silly title to those I am at a loss for =).
lol...you guys make me laugh. i don't know how the bird got here or why, but thanks for making me smile =).
As for Mraz...I'm actually going home to spend my sister's birthday with her tomorrow and I'll be staying in Anaheim until Saturday. So, I'll just meet up with you guys at Kress's house on Sat. at 4. They say there is an extremely high chance of rain all weekend, so dress accordingly everyone!
Kress, I'm sorry...for some odd reason, it's that mid-year stress deal...you'll make it through. If you ever need help grading or anything, let me know =). You can call some grading parties and we'll grade and eat snacks and drink hot cocoa =) hehe...
You know, one of the teachers called me organized...hahahahaha...she doesn't see the madness behind the supposed structured setting =). lol...she attributed it to the fact that I'm single and have the time...I contemplated that thought and realized...omg...I am a control freak who doesn't leave the classroom until she's the last person on campus b/c she's single with nothing much else to do...wah! hehehehehe...but no worries...I came to my senses and realized...ah...my apartment is messy enough and I play enough to know that bah...I just enjoy my job =)......for now ;).
love you all =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.