Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Interesting day...

Well, back in school and things are crazy already...one of the teachers at our meeting today started crying because she's entirely too stressed out. It made me sad. I remember how hard things were last year and I just hope that I won't have to result to late night crying fits anymore =).

There was a dead bird on my doorstep today. Sadness. Here's the biscuit that I am too...I couldn't look at the thing...and I couldn't touch the thing...so I wore a rubber glove and picked it up with a paper towel, put it in a double grocery bag and took it to the trash. I'm guessing it ran into my window during the storm, I don't know...it reminded me of my hamsters.

I took out my tree today...so my apartment is now back to it's non-Christmas state =). Phew, I accomplished that before the close of the first January week, I have succeeded! =)

Are you guys exhausted? I feel so drained! I haven't been able to get back to a normal sleep pattern, so I'm sleepy everyday! My eyes closed yesterday on the freeway and I started changing lanes...scary...I'm going to hurt someone! Today it was a Pepsi on the way home.

*w00t* for the fun times =)...*b0000* on the exhaustion aftermath =s
at least we have Mraz ;) Saturday...here we come!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.