I suppose there are just some things you cannot learn, such as getting past procrastination. Tody was a snowday, classes were cancelled. They said we should take this day to keep up with our studies. No such luck with me. I went out to lunch earlier and had meant to stay vigil at a starbucks, but it was too cold for me to want to stay outside too late, so I went back home, afterwhich I've only been able to read one of my assignments, totally foregoing all others. BAH!
Snow is pretty, but also very cold. I went to a yoga class last week and I really liked it, so I think i'm going to make it a weekly event. I was going to go to a Pilates class today too, but all the snow made me want to stay at home. I'm going to attempt Kickboxing tomorrow and see how it goes. Look at me, domesticated AND geting exercise.
Oh Lisa, total bummer about Maroon 5. I mourn for you. Curse the universe!!
Are you all doing well in your ill-gotten sunshine and picture perfect weather? Someone take a picture for me, for pete's sake!! =) Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.