So, ok, I'm back and blogging. Tore myself away from World of Warcraft so that I can post this (ok, I admit it, the server is down so I can't play). Vegas was good times, although a few things I think will fall under the slogan "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," right Lisa? :)
My sleep schedule was quite messed up when I got back - you have no idea. You thought my schedule was bad waking up at 12:00pm, I woke up at 9pm the other night! Fear not, I stayed up for 24 hours and fixed my schedule, waking up at noon once again (yay for 15 hours leep). Back to the good old sleep schedule.
Albert, if you see this before Mraz time, I'll probably just drop by your place and you can drive up to Kressler's place. My car is making some noises, I am taking it into the mechanic on Monday. Something to do with the clutch :( Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.