ok...here's some ultimate sadness...
it's rare to win anything, i'm just not that lucky. sure, i'll win an occasional raffle where the prize is a hershey bar or a book i already own, but this, this takes the cake. i open my email today to find a "congratulations lisa" and with closer inspection realize it's telling me i would have been a winner for the maroon 5 contest had i called customer service on thursday!!!!! omg!!!!! I've been so wrapped up in other stuff I figured any email i received couldn't possibly be that important and could wait until I found the time....and look what happened!!!! now...no more maroon 5! ahhhh!!!
*sigh*...sadness...sadness...sadness
2 comments:
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
I know!!! hehe...the optimist or rather the desperation in me "inspired" me to call in to customer service for one last try...my attempt failed...the contest is officially closed...someone else has taken the spot that apparently was not destined to be mine.
lol...my solace is that tickets go on sale the end of the week...i'm so there!!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.