Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Wow Kim. I'm quite impressed. Everything seems to be looking on the up and up for you. I'm sure you'll do well with your interview and going back to work must be nice not only because you get some more moolah but it helps the days pass by too ^_^

I'd like to go to the Maroon 5 concerts as well. It's going to be a bit tougher since they keep on getting more and more popular. Maybe the Santa Clara concert will be our best chance? Concerts are great. I hope we can find some other up and coming person or band to see.

Yeah, sometimes you just have to lay down the law with your students. It's tough to be a good teacher and respect doesnt come naturally in this day and age sadly. So kudos to you Kress and I'm sure things will get better as you gain experience.

Anyway, I have a long night ahead of me but hopefully I'll be able to sleep early tonight as opposed to early tomorrow morning ^_^ (4 a.m. is not a good bed time) I have to study for ochem test part 2. Roughly 70 pages to go over. So it's not too bad. Keep on truckin Rodel. You'll be outta there in no time I'm sure =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.