Tuesday, March 23, 2004

kress!! Please don't think of me as your absent minded flakey friend!! I can't come visit on Thursday...that's the only day my mom is free to grab lunch and I planned on taking her out once this week. My biggest apologies!! My week "off" has proved to be a jumbled mess...not exactly the week I planned in my head =). So, I guess I can't come visit =( . I shall return your parking pass to you when we get together =). Somehow life never is as we plan.

wow, welcome back to you albert =) lol, "lost taco" no longer =) *wink*

rodel...no worries, things will look up...just hang in there =)

kim...hope work is treating you well with a happy paycheck =)

mud bathing and mineral pools for me tomorrow =) i hope it's relaxing...it's like a preview of what's to come in April =) lol, kress...all that swimsuit shopping was for nothing...i can't wear it tomorrow!! apparently the mud "may stain". lol

ah well...enjoy your hump days everyone!!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.