Sunday, March 07, 2004

hey guys...i thought i'd better post now b/c i'm online and who knows when my lazy ass will blog again...=)

as far as tues goes...i don't know how packed it will be...but i know traffic will be a horrible affair...doors open at 7:30, so I'm thinking we should leave Kressler's by 6. So, here's the plan!!--

Albert...swing by here by 5...Kim, I can pick you up on the way to Kress...and Kress...we should all be piled in the car at your house by 6. Let me know if there are any objections! =) Ah, btw...tickets were $18.

Rodel! I keep forgetting to give you the PAC ticket money...remind me next week! =)
Kim! Ah, forgot to give you the money for Souplantation yesterday...Tues...remind me!! =)

Kress...I hope you feel better soon! I'll swing by tutoring on Monday and if you're feeling better, I'll stop in Thurs or Friday to watch my best bud in action =).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.