Hi guys!!!!! =) I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! =) lol
awwwwww....although I throughly enjoyed my stay in the mountains...and I've regained my desire for hiking...I earned each and every penny of my pay this week and then some!!! It was much more work than any of us expected!!
Ultimately, I was on watch 24/7...eating with the kids...sleeping with the kids (or not sleeping =s)...hiking with the kids...sharing the bathrooms with the kids...getting sunburned with them...dealing with extra parents in my room (who by the way, I felt like I had to watch like she were another one of my students!)... *sigh*...6th graders have more drama in one week than I do all year! On a positive note...the scenery was beautiful, the food was better than I expected, the staff was great, I loved my naturalist and met some wonderful people from other schools, bonded with my kidies, and realized that if I can do this week...I can do anything =) lol.
I hope everyone else's week was as crazy as mine =) (sounds like it was!!! =0 )
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.