I'm glad to see that you're cheery again roo. hehe.. and this week will all be over soon enough kress so no worries.
I applied for a pharmacy tech job at the sav-on today. It was horrible. I had to use this stupid machine to apply. It did a personality test on me and asked me like a hundred questions... im sure there were really only 25 questions.. but each question was reworded 4 times....
Oh yes... THANKS FOR THE TORCH! hehe... I've actually been using it... it ran out of butane today so I'll have to use the butane can you bought for me to refill it... so yes, it's been used a total of about 30 minutes since I've got it... it's great for barbecues and chem lab... I mean honestly... bunsen burners pale in comparison nowadays.... the only way it could possibly get any better is if i were to get an oxyacetylene torch or a high-powered laser......
hmmm.. any plans for saturday? ^_^ I should probably get a haircut sometime soon too...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.