Hello awesome friends!
I'm probably a little late getting started on this one BUT I do want to plan a xmas party for us - I messaged all of you & am trying to figure out what would be a good day and what we should do.
Looks like Lisa & Matt will not be available from 12/23 to 12/27 - do you guys mind if it's before or after those days?
Please reply with days that are not good - trying to accomodate everyone's schedule! =)
3 comments:
I won't know my days off until I get closer to the date, but maybe the Sunday before? Even if I have to work, I will be off by 6.
I cannot do it anytime after xmas.
Matt and I can call in and join the festivities wherever you all decide to have it =D. Sorry we won't be around...we will be next year though!!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.