Target
Old Navy
New York & Co.
The Gap
H&M
DSW Shoes
The Movies - AMC, Krikorian, Cinema Fusion
Long Beach Aquarium
SeaWorld
Disneyland
Amazon.com
Zappos.com
iTunes
Apple Store
Favorite Food!
Yuki Sushi
California Fish Grill
TGI Friday's
BJ's
Gyu-Kaku
Anjin
BCD Tofu
Corner Bakery
Korean Fried Chicken (BBQ or Kyochon)
Purses I Like!
Volcom Tiger's Eye Tote in Brown
O'Neill Bangle Shoulder Bag in Purple Rain
Roxy Deni Bag in Boysenberry
Science Stuff I Like!
Giant Microbes - Red Blood Cell, White Blood Cell, Platelet, Cavity, Chicken Pox, Fat Cell, Gangrene, Swine Flu, Nerve Cell, West Nile Virus, T4 Virus [I like the normal size ones for school but the petri dish versions & gigantic microbes are loved as well!]
I Heart Guts - Plush versions of brain, intestine, stomach, heart, bladder, What do my guts do poster
Plush beating heart
Biology Songs (all 3 CD's)
Secrets of the Mind - Nova
Human Body - Pushing the Limits (Discovery)
Incredible Human Machine
Planet in Peril - CNN
Human Footprint - National Geographic
Nova: What Darwin Never Knew
Stress: Portrait of a Killer (National Geographic)
The Mysterious Human Heart
Other Stuff I Like!
Happy Apple Pillow
Fossil Watch (Purple)
Fossil Watch (Leather)
John Mayer "heartbreak" sticker decals
Movies & Music I Like!
Star Trek
Four Weddings & a Funeral
I Love You Man
House (all seasons)
Seinfeld - Seasons 8 & 9
Waking Up by One Republic
Glee Soundtrack Volume #2 - I got volume one at the union gift exchange..yay!!
Michael Buble - any album besides Christmas albums
Stuff That is Not Practical for a Gift Exchange BUT Still Wishing For:
Nikon D3000
Portable GPS
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.